Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust Virtual Pink Walk
The Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust (RBCT) Pink Walk is still going ahead on Wednesday 20th of October… as a VIRTUAL event!
How will it work? Read on.
FOR INDIVIDUALS OR FAMILY/FRIEND GROUPS
1. Register for the Virtual Pink Walk (if you live outside of New Zealand, you can still take part and support whanau here).
2. Get together and enjoy a walk anytime, anywhere on Wednesday 20th October DRESSED IN PINK.
3. Upload a photo of your group or yourself, and you’ll go in the draw to win one of our awesome prizes!
FOR BUSINESSES AND ORGANISATIONS
1. Register your business, organisation, or school for our ‘Paint the Town Pink’ competition as part of the Pink Walk.
2. Decorate your office, shop, classroom and yourselves in PINK on the 20th of October.
3. One of RBCT's roving Pink Judges will pay you a visit, take a photo of your entry and take it back to the Trustees for voting.
4. The winning business/organisation will receive our Paint the Town Pink Trophy and awesome prizes from our generous sponsors!
Sounds pretty cool, right? And the best part? All funds raised from the Pink Walk go towards supporting Rotorua people and their families as they navigate their way through their breast cancer journeys.
The Virtual Pink Walk means that no matter what the Alert Level on the 20th October, you can all still go ahead and walk and support those with breast cancer in the Rotorua community.
Find more information and registration details here.