BCAC would like to say a very special thanks to all the interviewees and their families for their courage and generosity in sharing their stories.
Our thanks also go to breast and general surgeon Associate Professor Ian Campbell, medical oncologist Dr Richard Isaacs, radiation oncologist Dr Claire Harding, breast care nurse Cheryl MacDonald and clinical psychologist Danute Leathem for their involvement in this project.
If you've found Kiwi Stories of Breast Cancer useful and you'd like to help cover BCAC's costs, please visit our donation page.
Our thanks also go to the following:
- Arnott's Tim Tam for the funding they provided for this video project
- The Cancer Society Manawatu
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Sinda Hall of Sweet Louise
- Dell Gee and Diane Toulmin of the Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust
- The Millennium Hotel in Rotorua
- Tonic Creative Communications
- BCAC administration and communications staff
- The BCAC committee for its support of this project.
The production team for Kiwi Stories of Breast Cancer was:
- Producers: Chris Walsh and Emma Robinson for BCAC
- Director: Emma Robinson
- Camera: Mathew Knight and Jon Bowden
- Sound: Ralf Hawley and Craig O'Reilly
- Music: Charlotte Yates
- Editor: Sue Malcolmson
- Copies of DVDs: The dub shop
Filming took place between December 2010 and March 2011 in Palmerston North, Rotorua and Auckland.
The opinions expressed in Kiwi Stories of Breast Cancer are those of the interviewees and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BCAC. Most of the participants were not treated by the medical professionals who appear in Kiwi Stories of Breast Cancer.
Kiwi Stories of Breast Cancer are the copyrighted property of BCAC.
We'd love to hear your feedback on Kiwi Stories of Breast Cancer. Please use the form below and send us your thoughts.