Due to the Government’s movement of COVID-19 alert levels, Look Good Feel Better has postponed in-person community classes. The safety of their participants, volunteers, facilitators, and venue staff is their top priority. For this reason, all community classes are postponed until the Government advises that we are back at Level 1.
The great news is that they are still here, and are well prepared, with plans in place to support participants and deliver their Look Good Feel Better classes online until they can return to the community.
There are five great online class options, including:
- Skincare & Makeup classes providing step by step advice on skincare and makeup application. Practical tips and techniques, including how to enhance sparse eyebrows or loss of eyelashes, to help you look and feel like you again.
- Wigs & Headwear classes providing an overview of the different head covering options available whilst undergoing treatment. The class has expert advice on choosing a wig, looking after it, and styling tips.
- Intro to Wigs classes providing in depth expert advice on everything you need to know from choosing a wig, looking after it, and styling tips. Ideal for those thinking about getting a wig, or who have just bought one and want some practice tips and reminders on how to care for it.
- Headwear & Scarf Tying classes providing step by step guidance to tie scarfs and other materials into simple yet stylish headwear.
- Men’s classes, with an exclusive opportunity to listen to and chat with a guest speaker. Upcoming speakers include ex All Black Ian Jones, and pain specialist Dr Giresh Kanji.
To find out more, or register for a class, please go to their website www.lgfb.co.nz
18 August 2020